I am the author of three books on queer theology -- Radical Love (2011), From Sin to Amazing Grace (2012), and Rainbow Theology (2013) -- each of which has been translated into Chinese, Japanese, and/or Korean. I am also the co-editor of Queering Christianity (2013). To learn more about these books, please click on the links below.
- Rainbow Theology: Bridging Race, Sexuality, and Spirit. New York: Seabury Books, 2013. | Table of Contents | Endorsements
- From Sin to Amazing Grace: Discovering the Queer Christ. New York: Seabury Books, 2012. | Table of Contents | Endorsements
- Radical Love: An Introduction to Queer Theology. New York: Seabury Books, 2011. | Table of Contents | Endorsements
- 죄로부터 놀라운 은총으로: 퀴어 그리스도를 찾아서 (From Sin to Amazing Grace). Seoul: Korea Institute of Rainbow Theology, 2020.
- 급진적인 사랑: 퀴어신학개론 (Radical Love). Seoul: Korea Institute of Rainbow Theology, 2019.
- 무지개신학: 인종, 섹슈얼리티, 영성 사이의 다리 잇기 (Rainbow Theology). Seoul: Korea Institute of Rainbow Theology, 2019.
- 徹底的愛：酷兒神學初探 (Radical Love). Hong Kong: Queer Theology Academy & Hong Kong Blessed Minority Christian Fellowship, 2016.
- ラディカル・ラブ (Radical Love). Tokyo: Shinkyo Publishing, 2014.
- Queering Christianity: Finding a Place at the Table for LGBTQI Christians. Edited by Robert E. Shore-Goss, Thomas Bohache, Patrick S. Cheng, and Mona West. Santa Barbara, CA: Praeger, 2013.